1) The Divine verbal inspiration of the Scriptures in the original languages, their consequent inerrancy and infallibility, and being the Word of God the supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
2) The Triune God. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, one God, the same in essence, equal in power and glory.
3) The essential, absolute eternal Deity, and the real, proper and impeccably sinless Humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4) His Incarnation and Virgin Birth by the miraculous operation of the Holy Spirit.
5) His Substitutionary expiatory death once for all time, in that He gave His life ‘a ransom for many’ by His blood shedding.
6) His Resurrection from among the dead in the same body in which He was crucified, and the Second Coming of the same Jesus in power and great glory.
7) The Total Depravity of man through the Fall, so that he cannot will any good whereby he could merit salvation.
8) Salvation, the effect of Regeneration by the Holy Spirit and the Word, not by works, but by grace, through faith alone.
9) The everlasting joy of the saved, and the conscious everlasting torment of the lost in Hell.
10) The real Spiritual Unity in Christ of all redeemed by His precious blood.
11) The necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the separation and the purity of the Church in doctrine and life.
12) That it is the duty of a pure and separated church to ‘earnestly contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints’ and strongly oppose Romanism, Ecumenism, the Charismatic Movement, Materialism and every other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine.